Caution about DIR EN GREY’s live shows
Please, read carefully the following cautions about DIR EN GREY’s live shows. Please be aware that the non-compliance with
the followings rules, might cause the cancellation for the show, or the expulsion from the venue of the related person.
【About dangerous acts】
- ■It is strictly prohibited to join in dangerous acts such as moshing and diving. The event promoter, the artists and their
agency are not responsible for any trouble or accident caused by the non-compliance with the instruction given by the venue
【About the entrance and the attitude inside the venue】
- ■Entrance to be regulated on ticket numbers. Staff may restrict the admissions in the after the show started.
- ■We do not take any responsibility for any loss or theft of personal items.
- ■It is strictly prohibited to bring into the venue dangerous items, alcoholic drinks and devices for the audio/video recording (cameras, recorders, video recorders etc.). Staff has the right to confiscate such items and/or to expel the owner from the venue.
- ■Staff has the right to expel from the venue people who do not compliance to the instruction.
- ■Staff may ask you to move to another seat in order to allow the smooth execution of the show.
- ■Any show may be subject of recordings/photography for promotional or sale purpose. By attending to a show, audience agree to the possibility to be show in some video / photography.
【About the behavior to take outside the venue】
- ■Please make sure your behavior do not disturb any third parties.
- ■Be aware that all the merchandising that may be on sale outside the venue is not official and yet harm the rights of the
artists. Please, do not purchase any unofficial goods.
【About ticket resales】
- ■Overpriced tickets resales with business purpose are strictly prohibited. Resealed tickets will be invalidated and will not
allow the entrance to the venue.
- ■In the case you to hand over a ticket to any of your acquaintances, please make sure to inform them about the resales regulation.
- ※We do not take any responsibility for troubles caused by ticket transfers.
- ※Some show may allow the entrance to the venue only to the person who’s name is written on the ticket. Tickets for such shows
may not be transferred to any third parties.
- ■Every ticket validity is limited to the show, venue and day indicated on it, and allows the entrance to 1 person only.
- ■Tickets may not be reissued for any reason. We do not accept cancellation/refunds for tickets.
- ■You may not take off the detachable stub before to enter the venue. Taking off the stub will invalidate the ticket. Ticket
tampering will invalidate the ticket.
- ■Entrance to the live venue will be refused to pre-scholar children.
- ■Entrance to the live venue will be refused to drunk people.
- ■There may be changes in the planned contents of the event.
- ■Ticket refunds or exchanges will be accepted exclusively in case of show cancellation and in accordance to the terms stated
in the cancellation announcement. Damaged tickets / lost tickets will not be refunded. Also, no travel expenses to be refunded.
- ■Please, contact each show information center as soon as possible to get instruction.
Non- compliance with the rules of above may cause the expulsion from the venue of the related person. The event promoter,
the artists and their agency are not responsible for any trouble or accident caused by the inobservance of the indication
given by the venue staff. Thank you for your collaboration.